St. Michael Parish School offers a before and after school extended care program in the parish multipurpose room. This program is for Kindergarten through 8th grade students who are registered and attend St. Michael Parish School.
The program strives to provide quality care, security, consistency and fair treatment for all Parish School students. Children can experience a variety of activities such as outdoor play, homework time, prayer, and indoor games.
We offer four different plans:
- Full Time (AM, PM, and Half Days)
- Morning Only (6:45 – 7:45 AM)
- Afternoon Only (3 – 6 PM and Half Days from 12 – 6 PM)
Rates and Fees:
There is an annual registration fee of $25 per student.
- Full Time (AM, PM, and Half Days): $350 per month (includes a 10% discount)
- Morning Only (6:45 – 7:45 AM): $97 per month
- Afternoon Only (3 – 6 PM and Half Days from 12 – 6 PM): $292 per month
- Late Fees: $1 per minute per child charge for any student(s) not picked up by 6:00 PM.
All fees are deducted from your FACTS tuition management account on the first day of the month or weekly if using drop in services.