St. Michael Parish School offers a before and after school extended care program in the parish multipurpose room. This program is for Kindergarten through 8th grade students who are registered and attend St. Michael Parish School.
The program strives to provide quality care, security, consistency, and fair treatment for all Parish School students. Children can experience a variety of activities such as outdoor play, homework time, prayer, and indoor games.
We offer three different plans:
- Full Time – AM, PM, and Half Days
- Morning Only – 6:45 AM – 7:45 AM
- Afternoon Only – 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM (2:15 PM – 6:00 PM on Mondays) and Half Days from 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Rates and Fees:
There is an annual registration fee of $25 per student.
- Full Time: $350 per month per student (includes a 10% discount)
- Morning Only: $97 per month per student
- Afternoon Only: $292 per month per student
- Late Fees: $1 per minute per student charge for any student(s) not picked up by 6:00 PM.
All fees are deducted from your FACTS tuition management account the first week of the month.
Click HERE to complete the Extended Care Registration Form.