- REGISTRATION FEE: $175 per child fee is non-refundable. For returning families, the fee is $200 per child if paid after June 4. Registration fee for the 2021/2022 will be $180 per child. Receipt of this non-refundable fee allows us to reserve your student’s place at the appropriate grade level.
- PARISH FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF THE SCHOOL: Each school year St. Michael Parish grants a significant portion of the regular Sunday Offertory collection to support St. Michael Parish School. For every $1 donated to the parish by school families, $1.90 is returned to the school in the grant. This grant greatly reduces the rate of tuition charged to parish families who are Partners in the Mission.
Partner in the Mission Tuition: In order to qualify for the lower “Partner in the Mission” tuition rate, it is the expectation of the parish that for 10 months prior to registration, school families will meet the following criteria established by St. Michael Parish to determine if a parish family is a Partner in the Mission:
- Be active in the sacramental and liturgical life (M.A.S.S.) of St. Michael Parish.
- Participate in the parish’s sacrificial giving program by submitting an annual sacrificial giving pledge card by November 15, 2020 and contributing regularly to St. Michael Parish in a recognizable way by use of the Sunday envelopes or Online Giving.
- Have on file a Stewardship card and fulfill an annual time and talent commitment that encompasses both
school and church.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW 2020-2021 TUITION COSTS
- TUITION ASSISTANCE: St. Michael Parish is committed to making quality Catholic education available to all who desire it. Partial tuition assistance is available for those who qualify based on income level as verified through financial disclosure. Tuition assistance through the St. Michael Endowment Fund provides grants to qualifying families. Please contact the school principal for more information.
- NEW FAMILIES NEED TO PROVIDE :
- New Student Application
- Request for Records form
- Certificate of Immunization Status
- Birth Certificate and Baptismal Certificate
- RETURNING FAMILIES NEED TO PROVIDE: The updated Student Information form sent home via your green envelope.
PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR INFORMATION